This will be the first road running event in the country to finish at the new highest point in the Philippine road system.
Time & Location
Oct 22, 8:00 AM – Oct 23, 10:00 AM
Tinoc Highest Point, Tinoc, Ifugao, Philippines
About the Event
SLOWFOOTRUNNER EVENTS MANAGEMENT presents the first road running event in the country to finish at the new highest point in the Philippine road system.
BAGUIO TO TINOC HIGHEST POINT 100KM ULTRAMARATHON
October 22-23, 2022
Solo & Relay
Start and Assembly : Barangay Lualhati, Wright Park, Baguio City
Finish Line: Tinoc Highest Point, Ifugao
Assembly Time: 8:00 AM October 22
Gun Start: 10:00 AM October 22
Cut-Off Time: 24hrs, Sunday, 10:00AM October 23 , 2022
Php 4,600 – Senior Citizen
Php 4,800 – Regular
RELAY (50K Intervals)
Php 3,800 per runner – Senior Citizen
Php 4,000 per runner – Regular
- Last day of registration is on October 7, 2022
All road & environmental fees
Finisher’s Buckle (Gold – Solo, Silver – Relay)
Post Race Meal
- Race bib claiming date and venue to be announced.
Top 3 Finishers for Male & Female categories.
Top 3 2-Man Relay , Male & Female categories.
Age group Male & Female
18-39 years old
40-59 years old
60 & above
ONLINE REGISTRATION :
BDO SM Baguio Branch
Account No. 001830999484
Account Name: Arnold D. Balaba
Account No. 0689106889
Account Name: ARNOLD BALABA
Money Transfer thru; PALAWAN, USSC, CEBUANNA, WU, etc
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Baguio to Tinoc Highest Point 100Km Ultramarathon
Contact No: 0919 7377057
RULES & REGULATIONS
- All runners must be 18 years old and have completed one or more marathons or ultramarathons to qualify in the race.
- Runners must present a Fully Vaccinated card/ Negative RT-PCR result/ FIT TO RUN / MEDICAL CERTIFICATE
*All runners must practice personal hygiene.
- All runners should be in the assembly area and required to check in with the organizers and sign the waiver before the start of the run.
- Runners must pin their race bib visible at all times during the race.
- Runners must pass through all the checkpoints along the route.
- Runners must understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance road race.
- He/she must have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- Runners should be self-reliant and will be responsible for his/her own safety by having the ability and skills to self-diagnose and deal with any problems that may be encountered during a race of this nature.
- Runners must be able to take care of themselves without any external assistance, under deteriorating weather conditions (e.g. rain, strong winds, hot, dry and humid weather,) and other unforeseen circumstances that may arise while the race is in progress.
- There will be hydration/aid stations at KM 32, Km 50, & KM 80
- Runners may run on “self-support”
- Runners are required to BRING their own hydration bottles/bag. of
atleast 2 liters
- Plastic cups WILL NOT be provided.
- Runners are allowed to have their support vehicle & crew but are NOT allowed to have pacers.
- Runners are NOT allowed to get inside their support vehicle during the duration of the race.
- Runners are NOT allowed to be “shadowed” by their support vehicle.
- Marshals will be posted on critical points along the course.
- Runners should run on the official race course.
- In case a runner gets lost, he/she should go back to the proper course. In no case shall the distance outside the race course be considered valid.
- Read road signs. There will be no road closure.
- The roads will be busy from 6am onwards.
- Always run facing traffic on the FARTHEST left side of the road on SINGLE FILE.
- Several parts of the road are dark and unlighted.
- Reflective running gears/vest, head lamp/lights, blinkers are MANDATORY UPON CHECK-IN.
- Take extra precaution and on the lookout for approaching vehicles and/or stray dogs.
- There will be a baggage counter at the venue.
- The organizers will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to your personal belongings.
- Keep the deposit slip for race bib claiming.
- Registration Fee is Non- Refundable.
- If you can’t complete the race, you must notify the race director thru a call or text message giving your race bib number, which will officially withdraw you from the race.
- Participants found to have been dishonest are immediately disqualified by the race organizer.
- Written Protest should be made within 1 hour after the cut-off time in case there’s complaint against cheating or violation of rules. A protest fee of P500 will be collected to process the complaint.
- Always check the event page for updates.
- This event takes place rain or shine.
- The organizers reserves the right to change rules and regulations at any time without prior notice to the participants.
- The Race Director’s decision is final and non-appealable.
Organizer: Slowfootrunner Events Management
Please follow us on