Choose between 32K, 16K, 8K, and 3K and you’re all set for a wild country ride on the trail on June 5, 2022. The route in between is a blend of lightning-fast descents to jaw clenching climbs.
Itogon has retained its old-town charm especially when it comes to its trails. With a trail ecosystem that connects from Baguio City to Itogon and even beyond that, ‘Wild Country’ is an apt description for this playground. The foot race takes you from the nostalgic feel of Camp John Hay to the sheer beauty of Itogon’s mountains.
ITOGONIA Trail Run on its third edition, dares you to explore and be challenged by the high-altitude and scenic route.
This is big sky country folks so strap your trusty hydration vests on and tighten those trail runner laces cause this is going to be one wild ride brought to you by some of the coolest and craziest people in trail running. Itogonia is a bucket-list race that you’re meant to be ticking off year after year with progressive personal goals.
- 32KM – Early Bird: Php 2,300 ; Regular: Php 2,500 ; Late: Php 2,750
- 16KM – Early Bird: Php 1,300 ; Regular: Php 1,500 ; Late: Php 1,750
- 8KM – Early Bird: Php 800 ; Regular: Php 1,000 ; Late: Php 1,250
- 3KM – Early Bird: Php 600 ; Regular: Php 800 ; Late: Php 1,000
- From 1 April 2022 to 21 May 2022 (8pm Philippine Time)
- Early Bird: 1 April 2022 to 5 April 2022 only
- Regular: 6 April 2022 to 15 May 2022
- Late: 16 May 2022 to 21 May 2022
Slots are limited. The absolute deadline for registration is 21 May 2022. **
* Registration may end early when slots are full.
** There will be no walk-in registration on race day.
GUN-START | COURSE CUT-OFFS
- 32KM- 6:00am – 4:30pm (10 hours 30 mins)
- 16KM- 7:00am – 1:00pm (6 hours)
- 8KM- 8:00am – 11:00am (3 hours)
- 3KM- 8:30am – 10:30am (2 hours)
MANDATORY GEAR & ITEMS
- Race Bib (must be worn in front at all times)
- Whistle (to call for attention)
- Hydration System (no cups at aid stations)
- >1500ml for 32K
- >1000ml for 16K
- >500ml for 8K &3K
- Itogon can be very warm during noontime. Make sure to refill your bottles in every aid station.
- Extra Trail Food as reserve fuel in between aid stations.
- Fully charged Mobile Phone with cellphone load, containing the emergency number.
- Trekking Poles
- Basic first-aid kit
- Multifunctional headwear
- Hand sanitizer
For more details about this event, click here.