How did I resolved this issue?
I was trying to print an A3 poster for my son’s Addition Table and Subtraction Table since I already have an old HP Officejet 7612 printer.
But, before this issue, I was actually trying to browse online for some tools or reading materials that I can buy so he can practice already since their lessons at their Preparatory Online schools already involved addition and subtraction. And, since I don’t want him to used most of his time watching movies in the laptop and in the television or even use his mobile phone and tablet so much, I saw some reading materials online.
Then, a bright idea came to me and since I just recently was able to refill the cartridges of my old HP Officejet 7612 (which is another story to tell because there were some issues with the refillable cartridges which I also bought online), I just thought why not print an A3 poster since I still have my old stock of A3 papers. I have these because we were once a small striving printing company that did not manage to push it through, though.
So many stories to tell…
Back to the issue of printing in an A3 poster size paper.
The solution is pretty simple when I researched on how to print in A3 using HP Officejet 7612 printer OR why my HP Officejet 7612 printer is not printing in A3 paper…
Go to the HP Printer Assistant icon on your desktop or just search for the HP Officejet 7610 Series program on your computer or laptop with a Windows 10 Operating System.
Take note: this solution is for Windows 10 only. If you have other Windows version, I might post a solution for it, one of these days.
- Go to the HP Printer Assistant.
- Open the Set Preferences option
- Click on the Paper/Quality tab.
- Choose A3.
- Click the Apply button.
- Print your material or whatever it is you want to print on an A3 paper.
- Put the paper on the paper feed tray. Try to insert or assist the printer by feeding the A3 paper manually because my printer has trouble feeding the paper. I had to assist it so it can print on SOME papers.
- After printing, go back to the Set Preferences option, click the Paper/Quality tab, choose your default paper size. Mine is A4.