- Testing and travel authority (COVID Shield) are NO longer required;
- Requirement to undergo triage remains (Triage 1 is located at checkpoints; Triage 2 is at the Central Triage Unit at the Baguio Convention Center). Travelers who are symptomatic at triage shall undergo RT-PCR testing and will be quarantined pending results;
- NOTE: Workers and persons found to exhibit respiratory illness at the Triage 1 Checkpoint will be referred to Triage 2 (Baguio Convention Center) to undergo X-ray procedure and pay P180.
- Mandatory quarantine is NOT required except for symptomatic travelers;
- Registration to the city’s registration portals is still required (visita.baguio.gov.ph for tourism and personal/leisure travels and hdf.baguio.gov.ph for returning Baguio residents and other traveler classifications;
- It is important to know that these guidelines are applicable for entry to Baguio City. Other areas, cities, provinces, or LGU’s have their own protocols. Baguio City residents who need to travel outside must take the initiative to know and comply with the requirements of their places of destination before proceeding.