Tublay Ridge Run will be happening on 20 December 2020.
This event aims to promote Tublay as a package of Tourism activity as Tublay prepares to open it’s tourism on selected sites.
This event is in coordination with Tublay Local Government Unit which is headed by Hon. Mayor Armando Lauro.
December 20, 2020
Assembly: 4:00 AM – Race Bib claiming
Orientation: 4:00 AM – 5:30 AM
Gun start: 6:00 AM – 21km
Gun start: 7:00 AM – 10 km
Finish: 12:00 NN
Starting and Finish line: Ridge Café, Ambassador, Tublay, Benguet
Awarding/Post Race Meal: 12:30 PM
Max of 70 participants only
Registration fee: PHP 700
Cut off: 3 hours
Max of 80 participants only
Registraion fee: PHP 1000
Cut off: 5 hours
Ridge Café, Ambassador View Deck, Ambassador, Tublay, Benguet
- Participant must be 15 years old and above for the 21km category and 12 years old and above for the 10km category
- Waivers must be signed upon registration
- Body temperature will be recorded upon arrival (Participants with a body temperature of 37.5 and above will not be allowed to join the event. Reg. fee will be refunded accordingly)
- Please wear your facemask
- No Medical certificate – No Run
-Hydration bottle at least 500-1000 mL
Aid-stations will be located at various points during your race and will likely consist of refreshments and food. Volunteers and race marshalls will be handing them out. Don’t forget, Always thank them!
(Part of your registration fees goes to outreach projects/programs)
Registration period: Dec. 9 – Dec. 18
Visit their Facebook page for more details.
Inclusive of road fees, medal, pre-race snacks, hydrations, and post race meal. Official finishers will receive a token.
Please send a picture of payment details in our page for confirmation.
Aid Station Café – Pico, La Trinidad, Benguet
Ridge Café – Ambassador, Tublay, Benguet
Lagalag store – Baguio