After kicking off with selected provinces on the northern part of Luzon, Baguio City is now opening its doors for the rest of the Luzon province.
This will start on 22 October 2020 and visitors must still need to undergo with the guidelines being implemented prior to this announcement.
We’re now open for Luzon, starting October 22, 2020!
Updates on our guidelines:
– Tourists from Luzon now allowed, starting Oct22.
– no need to upload itinerary and booking confirmation
– no need for tour operators or travel agents for staycations, tourists can directly book to hotels.
For health and safety precaution, the following remain to be enforced:
– DIYs and day tours (not staying overnight), are still not allowed.
– Staying with friends or relatives still not allowed, tourists must stay in accommodation establishments with CAO (as listed in Baguio VISITA).
– When staycationers decide to go on city tour, arrange with DOT-accredited tour operators
– limit is still 200/day
– Testing is still required, either prior to travel (done within 3 days prior to travel) or upon arrival for a fee.
Updated info-guide can be seen here:
Updated info-video can be viewed here: