Since this is the age of the so-called “New Normal”, virtual runs are already replacing the traditional road runs, unless a COVID-19 vaccine will be developed already.
The concept in a virtual run is not to finish the race in one day but you can run within a specified period of the event until you have reached the distance that you have registered at, or you target distance, your goal.
Also, since it is a virtual run, you can run anywhere you want as long as you record or track your running efforts using any running mobile apps as well as submit screenshots as proof that you did actually do the run.
There are three categories for this event including:
- I RUN FOR EDUCATION (STANDARD – 1,050): Microfiber Polyester (Drifit) Fabric and Finisher’s Medal, e-Certificate, inclusive of delivery within the Philippines
- I RUN FOR HEALTH & NUTRITION (PREMIUM (1,350): Closed Mesh Full-Sublimation Shirt with Fine Details and Stitch, Finisher’s Medal, e-Certificate, inclusive of delivery within the Philippines
- BUNDLE PACK (1,650): I Run for Education Shirt + I Run for Health & Nutrition Shirt, Finisher’s Medal, e-Certificate, inclusive of delivery within the Philippines
Please take not also of the following important dates:
- 15 May 2020 – Start of Registration
- 15 June 2020 – Start of Virtual Run
- 30 June 2020 – Last day of Registration
- 3 July 2020 – Final Cut Off to submit proof of payment
- 31 July 2020 – End of Virtual Run
- 3 August 2020 – Last Day of Run Submission (No extensions)
- 10 August 2020 – Start of Delivery of Entitlements
For more information regarding this virtual race, you may visit Takbo.Ph.