DENR will be sponsoring a race by giving free Drifit/Commemorative Finisher’s Shirts for the FIRST 100 Finishers only for all distances.
This is free registration with inclusive race bibs and breakfast for registered participants.
Registration fees for the three categories are as follows:
- 5K – Zero registration fees
- 10K – Zero registration fees
- 21K – Zero registration fees
Just to reiterate and still unbelievable but races like this with free registration also happens. Unbelievable because it is sponsored by a government agency in the Philippines (which rarely happens).
Registration can be done at the following venues:
- Laperal Building Entrance Gate, Session Road, Baguio City. Kindly coordinate with the Race Director, Ms. Che Alberto or call (0917) 745-0378
- EMB-CAR, DENR Compound, Gibraltar, Baguio City
The race will start at 6:00 AM for 5K participants, 5:30 AM for 10K runners, and 4:30 AM for 21K racers.
This event will be happening on 16 November 2019 at Nangalisan, Tuba, Benguet.
The 5K and 10K events will start at the Municipal Hall while the 21K race will start at Burnham Park Lake Drive to Nangalisan, Tuba, Benguet.
Join now, it’s free. This can be your practice run or your recovery run. And, it’s for a cleaner air activity.