A race dubbed as the “Bagong Baguio Run” will be happening a week after the 110th Baguio Charter Day which also has a charity run.
If you are still in Baguio, you might as well join a short distance run.
This fun run is organized by Rehabilitation Action for Baguio with Che Alberto as the race director.
This event also coincides with the Catholic celebration of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary.
The event which will start at Burnham Lake Drive on 8 September 2019 will have an assembly time of 4 AM and a gun start of 5 AM.
Registration fees are as follows:
- 1 Km. – no singlet Php 150.00
- 3 Km. – with singlet Php 250.00
- 5 Km. – with singlet Php 350.00
Registration already started last 10 August 2019 and will end on 7 September 2019 at 12:00 PM.
You may register at the following establishments:
- Laperal Building Entrance;
- Fabulo’ Salon at Baguio Midland Building, Kisad;
- 14 Upper Wright Park Souvenir Shop;
- Pawspurr Pet Shop Room 208 Lopez D Building
Medals and cash prize will be awarded for the top 3 male and female finishers of the 3K and 5K categories.