The Alumni Association of Saint Vincent School in Bontoc, Mountain Province will be having a road marathon on 28 December 2018
This marathon is open to any runner who wants to end the year 2018 with a remarkable run while appreciating the beauty of nature.
There will be three categories for this event. The registration fees for the three categories are as follows:
- Full Marathon – 26 Miles or 42 Kilometers : Php 1,800.00
- Half Marathon – 13 Miles or 21 Kilometers : Php 1,300.00
- Fun Run / Walk – 5 Miles or 8 Kilometers : Php 800.00
All registrants will receive a race bib, shirt, and finisher’s medal. Meals will be provided after finishing the race.
Male and female champions for the 42-kilometer race will each receive five thousand pesos, second winners will be receiving three thousand pesos, and the third finishers will be receiving two thousand pesos.
For the 21-kilometer race, male and female champions will each receive three thousand pesos, second placers will each receive two thousand pesos, and the third placers will be receiving one thousand pesos each.
The fun run will also give cash prizes for the top three including one thousand and five hundred pesos for the champion, one thousand and two hundred pesos for the second prize, and one thousand pesos will be given for the third placer.
A trophy and a certificate will be given to the top three finishers for the Junior Category which is exclusive for participants within the age range of twelve to seventeen years. Also,the top three finishers with the age of eighteen years and above will also be receiving trophies and certificates.
Registration can be done on-line using the form at https://form.jotform.me/83081296529464?fbclid=IwAR3cj-nnQ-3ILQAknUKFEjycnE-0fph86be3BOl32CMW5d5dqEZrNE9OUFM
You can also look for Ms. Wendy at the Principal’s Office of the Saint Vincent High School.
Other registration sites include the following:
- Luy-ods’ Coffee Shop & Grocery Store, Market Square, Near Bontoc Circle, Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province (Look for Ms. Janet)
- AJs Marketing, Chakas Bldg., Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province (Look for Ms. Raquel)
These are some of the available hotels and accommodations at Bontoc, Mountain Province:
- ALABAMA HOTEL Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0920-528-9202
- BIG BRO HOTEL Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0907-361-8025
- BONTOC HOTEL Loc-ong, Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0907-415-1980
- CABLE HOTEL Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0939-906-7226
- CHURYA-A HOTEL Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0907-087-5227
- FESWAY BUILDING TRANSIENT UNITS Eyeb, Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0928-917-2739
- JUNNY’S SAGADA LUNCH HOTEL Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0946-751-0990
- NEW MOUNTAIN HOTEL Sub-ang, Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0910-679-1040
- PINES KITCHENETTE & INN Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0930-092-0994
- SONNORAH’S INN Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0999-774-2151
- TCHAYAPAN HOTEL Sub-ang, Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0907-590-7265
- WALTER CLAP CENTRUM HOTEL Loc-ong, Poblacion, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0948-905-1185
Other hotels and accommodations are available at the nearby Samoki, Mountain Province which include the following sites:
- AB-ABTANA RESORT Samoki, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0946-316-4299
- ARCHOG HOTEL Samoki, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0999-995-4118/
- RIDGEBROOKE HOTEL Samoki, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0910-485-9799/
- SAMOKI VALLEY INN Samoki, Bontoc, Mountain Province 0912-793-5548/
This is a goodwill run that will benefit students. Joining this marathon will enable you to help for the School Computerization Program of the SVS Alumni Association.