A Sunset Trail Run will be happening on 15 December 2018 at Camp John Hay.
There will be Christmas Carols that will be sung by different groups from Baguio City as well as snacks including marshmallows, hot chocolate, coffee, and tea at the race site.
If you want to feel the sunset at Camp John Hay while you are still in Baguio City, why not join a short run or long run and feel the cold breeze too.
You may register at:
- YFC-Center, Unit 3-A Pia Yan Shoppesville Building at Bonifacio Street, Baguio City
- Flycatchers Yoga Studio at 3F La Azotea Bldg., Session Road, B.C.
Registration fees are as follows:
- 3-kilometer run – Php 350.00
- 6-kilometer run – Php 750.00
- 12-kilometer run – Php 950.00
You may also register during the race if you are not able to register before the race date. On-site registration will start at ten in the morning which is also the time for claiming the race bibs.
Gun start will begin at two in the afternoon which will still be enough for you to refresh, walk, eat, and have a quick break after claiming your race bibs or doing your registration on site.
This is run organized by Team Malaya and the Youth First Concern Philippines, Inc.
You may contact the following numbers if you additional questions regarding the event:
- 0915-566-1647 (JEM)
- 0928-524-1798 (BERN)
There will also be a cut-off times for each race category to ensure security, safety and efficiency for all participants. The cut-off times are as follows:
- 12-kilometer – 4 hours
- 6-kilometer – 2 hours and 30 minutes
- 3-kilometer trail for Kids (accompanied by parents or guardians) – 1 hour and 30 minutes