A new Trail Run will be joining the league of trail parties in the Philippines. Hosted by Active Pinas, Team Malaya, Pinoy Trails, and Amihan Sports Gear, the Itogonia 20-miler Trail Run will be happening on 19 August 2018.
There are three categories to choose from which include the following:
- 5-miler or 8K run with a time limit of 3 hours
- 10-miler or 16K run with a time limit of 5 hours
- 20-miler or 32K race with a time limit of 10 hours
The registration fees for each category are as follows:
- 32-kilometer race – Php 2,000.00 inclusive of Race Bib, Event Shirt, Amihan Go Lite V2 Waist-pouch, Finisher’s Medal, Post-race BBQ & Cold Drink, Raffle, Certificate
- 16-kilometer race – Php 1,000.00 inclusive of Race Bib, Event Shirt, Finisher’s Medal, Post-race BBQ & Cold Drink, Raffle, Certificate
- 8-kilometer race – Php 600.00 inclusive of Race Bib, Event Shirt, Finisher’s Medal, Post-race Snacks, Raffle, Certificate
Participants outside Baguio can avail of a 30% discount on room rates at Le Monet Hotel, which is also the Official Hotel Partner for this 20-Miler Trail Run. It is located conveniently in Camp John Hay which will be the starting point of the race. This hotel was also the 2016 recipient of a certificate of excellence from Trip Advisor.
Registration can be done via Bank Deposit thru the following details:
- BDO Savings Account
- Name: May Jorette Polon
- Account Number: 001830957722
- BPI Savings Account
- Name: May Jorette Polon
- Account Number: 8529529997
After depositing your registration fees, please send an email to email@example.com indicating your name, race category, age, gender, mobile number, shirt size, waistline length. Please indicate your FULL NAME as the subject in your email and do not forget to attach a scanned copy or screenshot of your deposit slip.
The registration will end on 8 August 2018 at 12 midnight with no extension and on-site registration.
Race kits will be available for claiming on 10 August 2018 from 4PM to 7PM at Cinco Antonios Bistro located in Mines View Park, Baguio City.
|Size Chart for Amihan GoLite V2|
Mandatory gears that you need to bring include a whistle, hydration system of at least 500ml, trail food, first aid kit, and mobile phone with the Race Director’s phone number.
The top 5 male and female finishers of each category will be receiving a trophy. All runners will be receiving a finisher’s E-certificate on their designated email addresses.
For those commuting to the race area, jeepneys with the signboard of “Scout Barrio” are available at the jeepney terminal located at the Igorot Park near the Burnham Park Fountain.
You can check out the race course at 32K GPX.