A ten-kilometer fun run will be held on 25 November 2017.
This race is organized by the Council of Criminal Justice Educators-Cordillera (CCJE-CAR) and in partnership with Professional Criminologists Association of the Philippines Inc. – Cordillera (PCAP-CAR) and Commission on Higher Education-Cordillera (CHED-CAR).
Registration can be done to the Deans of participating Criminology Schools:
- University of the Cordilleras (Legarda)
- University of Baguio (Gen. Luna)
- Easter College (Central Guisad)
- Baguio Central University (Magsaysay)
- King’s College of the Philippines (Pico)
- Cordillera Career Development College (Buyagan)
Registration fees are very affordable with only Php 100.00 for students and Php 200.00 for professionals or regular non-student participants.
Gun start is at four in the morning at Burnham Lake Drive and will have a race endpoint at the AU Gym of the University of Baguio.
Tshirts are priced at Php 150.00 and are separate with the registration fees.
This fun run is for the benefit of the families of the Marawi War Heroes.