STAC is celebrating its anniversary with a charity fun run on 27 October 2017.
Two categories are included in this charity run, namely, 5K with a registration fee of Php 250.00 and 10K with a registration fee of Php 300.00 which is really affordable and would be very helpful in assisting the non-profit institution.
All interested runners who would love to participate can register at the following:
- JpcomCares Stac-Baguio, Lower Brookside Street, Baguio City
- ASIL store, Lower Brookside Street, Baguio City
- TwilightCafe Baguio, Lower Magsaysay Avenue, Baguio City
- The “wagwagan” area (look for Zeny) in Basic & Beyond Commercial Building, Magsaysay Avenue, Baguio City
- AMA Fitness Gym, Al’s Building, Halsema Highway, KM6 La Trinidad, Benguet
- Cafe Yagam near Hotel Elizabeth, Gibraltar Road, Baguio City (look for Midori)
- Guard’s Post at the Laperal Building in Session Road, Baguio City
Starting line will be at 5:30 in the morning of 27 October 2017 at the Barangay Hall of Barangay Happy Hallow.
For inquiries, you may contact the following:
- 0908-150-1300 – Belle
- 0927-564-9175 – LV
- 0956-540-5608 – JM
- 074-422-2491 – Stimulation and Therapeutic Activity Center of Baguio, Inc. (STAC)
STAC is the Stimulation and Therapeutic Activity Center of Baguio, Inc. (STAC 5) which is a non-profit institute providing free rehabilitation and socially-related services to CWYD people or Children and Young Adults with Disabilities (CWYD). It acts as an informal training hub for socialization by providing physical and occupational therapy treatment, SPED or Special Education classes, socialization activities, supplemental feeding, and other medical and social services referrals. It guides parents in preparing the future integration of their children to any regular or SPED school.
JPCOM CARES & STAC 5 Baguio
Leg brace is more appropriate for Hannah