Join the first ICT fun run organized for the improvement of the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) equipment of West Baguio Central District schools.
This event will be happening on March 11, 2017 with assembly area at the Baguio Athletic Bowl.
Equipment such as projectors, printers, and desktop computers will benefit the following schools located in the West Baguio Central District:
- PQES – Pacday Quiñio Elementary School
- ERQES – Elpidio Quirino Elementary School
- SLES – San Luis Elementary School
- FES – Fairview Elementary School
- IES – Irisan Elementary School
- SCHES – San Carlos Heights Elementary School
- QHES – Quezon Hill Elementary School
- JCES – Josefa Cariño Elementary School
Registration fees for the different categories are as follows:
- 3K category for 7 to 12 years old – Php 300.00
- 5K category for 10 years old and above – Php 400.00
- 10K category for the Open category – Php 500.00
Race routes of the different categories are the following:
- 3K route – Baguio Athletic Bowl-Harrison Road-UP Rotunda-Back to Athletic Bowl
- 5K route – Baguio Athletic Bowl-Harrison Road-Upper Session Road-Military Cut-Off-BGH Rotunda-Back to Athletic Bowl
- 10K route – Baguio Athletic Bowl-Harrison Road-Upper Session Road-Loakan Road (Voice of America)-Military Cut-Off-Back to Athletic Bowl
You may download the registration forms for this event at depedpines website.
For registration and inquiries regarding the benefit run, you may contact the following numbers:
- (0929) 847-3980
- (0908) 463-8651
- (0998) 197-9794
You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information.
Join the run and help improve the information technology awareness of the students.