This is another ultra-marathon event, which is not happening in Baguio but has an interesting route for runners. This race entitled “BOUNDLESS PAGUDPUD 2nd Edition” will be at Saud Beach, Pagudpud in Ilocos Norte. Registration is until February 10, 2017 only.
The running event that has four categories will have different registration fees, as follows:
- 60-km – Php 3,500.00
- 42-km – Php 2,500.00
- 21-km – Php 1,500.00
- 10-km – Php 800.00
There will be no cut-off times for each race category, which also has different gun start time, which is 4AM for the 60-kilometre and 42-kilometre, 5AM for the 21-kilometre category, and 5:30AM for the 10-kilometre event.
If you are interested to join, you can deposit your registration fees at the following banks:
- Bank of the Philippine Islands
- Account Name: Randy M. Abasolo (IRUNNERS PRODUCTIONS)
- Account Number: 0629105662 (Quezon Ave, City of San Fernando, La Union Branch)
- Account Name: Randy M. Abasolo
- Account Number:008610069163
You can also have the option to pay via other local and international money remittances company, (M Lhuillier, Cebuana, LBC, Money Gram).
Write the following information in the deposit slip:
- Complete name of runner with the preferred bib name
- Contact number
- Finisher’s shirt size (Asian standard sizing)
- Name of team or group
- Legal Status (if married, please indicate the number of children)
After paying, you should scan the deposit slip and email it to the following email address:
Claim your race kits at the Saud Municipal beach on February 24, 2017 until the event race day.
For other inquiries, please call or send a text message at the following contact numbers:
- Smart Number (0999) 910-4410
- Globe Number (0905) 422-0341