Only 200 slots still available for this run happening on November 6, 2016 limited for 500 registrants only.
You can register at the following registration sites:
- Sessions Gallery Café – 411 Jose De Leon III Center, Session Road, Baguio City
- The Coffee Library – Rex Hall, Upper Bonifacio Street, Baguio City
- Zachary and Zoe Lifestyle Store – Stall #7 Lower Ground Floor Prudential Life Building, Assumption Road, Baguio City
- Manna Garden Café (Kharis Cafe) – Purok 11 Bakakeng Phase 2, Baguio City
There will be 3 different categories for this event with affordable registration fees, namely, 3K at Php 500.00, 5K at Php 550.00, and 10K at Php 600.00.
Race kits will be available one week before the race day and it will be inclusive of a Singlet, a Race Bib, a Zombie Run Button Pin, a Color Packet plus race finishers will have a Finisher’s Medal, a Certificate of Participation, and will enjoy refreshments after the race.
Gun start will be 4:30 AM for 10K runners, 5:00 AM for 5K runners, and 5:30 AM for 3K runners.
An exclusive promo at Session Gallery Café will be available for the first 100 registrants by claiming one time 10% discount for food or drinks by showing your numbered claim stubs.
The race route will start at Burnham Lake for all race categories and the turning points for 3K category will be at Kubong Sawali, Military Cut-off, for 5K category will be at Camp John Hay Gate (Loakan), and for 10K category will be at Forestry Loakan Gate.
The following sponsors greatly helped in making this event happen here in Baguio:
- One Body Fitness & Wellness
- Sessions Gallery Cafe
- Sessions Coffee, Breads & Pastries
- The Coffee Library
- Manna Garden Cafe
- Pinewood Cafe & Transients
- Zachary & Zoe Life Style Store
- Jlo Photography
- M Model Management
- Power Signs
- iFM Baguio
For additional inquiries, you may contact Zen Summit Events and Productions at the following numbers:
- Globe – 09065685584
- Smart – 09984702486
- Landline no. – 074 661 7747
You may email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/events/900225120083698/